Here's some more info about Veggetti®:
- It turns vegetables into delicious, healthy spaghetti, instantly
- By using zucchini, squash, carrots, cucumbers, and potatoes, the Veggetti® creates thick or thin pasta with significantly less calories and carbs than traditional noodles.
- Ordinary pasta has 800 calories and 160 grams of carbs compared to 60 calories and 8 grams of carbs using Veggetti®!
- Great for those who are trying to make healthier food choises, diabetics, or on gluten-free diets
- The Veggetti® is quick & easy to use, has stainless steel blades, and is dishwasher safe
- Veggetti® is available at Walmart, Bed Bath and Beyond, Walgreens, CVS, and other fine retailers nationwide
If you would like to learn more or get a Veggetti® of your own go to the Veggetti® website: www.getveggetti.com.
And I thought I would also give you all the chance to win a Veggetti® plus a $25 dollar visa gift card to go along with it! All you need to do is leave a comment and tell me how you would use the Veggetti® in your house, include your email address so I can get hold of you if you are the winner. The giveaway will end on July 31st at 11:59pm.
Creamy Pesto 'Pasta'
1/2 cup packed basil leaves
1 1/2 tablespoons pine nuts
1 garlic clove
1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 small to medium zucchini
In a blender or food processor, combine everything except the zucchini and blend until smooth. To create zucchini noodles, simply twist the zucchini through the Veggetti, cut the noodles in half, or smaller depending on how long you like your noodles. Then blanch the noodles for a couple of minutes or until desired doneness is reached. Combine the sauce and the noodles and serve.