Saturday, June 11, 2011

Weekly Menu (6/12/11-6/18/11)

Yum

I'm heading home today from Boston, and I'm tired. And I know I'm going to be even more tired by the time I get home. So hopefully this week's menu will be simple enough for me to handle. :)

Here's the week's plan for meals:

Weekly Menu (6/12/11-6/18/11)
Breakfasts: Daily choices are typically between:


Lunches: Sandwiches, leftovers, and once I get to the store I'll have fresh fruits and veggies. :)

Dinners:

Sunday:
  • BBQ Chicken
  • Mashed Potatoes
  • Corn
  • Corn Bread (testing out a new recipe that I'm working on)
Monday:
  • Chicken or Pork Tamales from the Tamale man
  • Nachos
  • Mandarin Oranges

Tuesday:
  • Sweet Pork
  • Corn Tortillas
  • Basmati Rice
  • Strawberries or Apple Slices
Wednesday
  • Spaghetti with italian sausage
  • Breadsticks
  • Salad
Thursday
  • Breakfast--probably one-eyed sandwiches
  • Sausage
  • Hashbrowns
  • Strawberries
Friday
  • Hamburgers
  • Oven Fries
  • Apple Slices
Saturday
  • Corn Dogs
  • Chips
  • Apple Slices or whatever fruit I happen to buy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment