Monday, September 26, 2011

Banana and Peanut Butter Smoothie

Yum
I found a recipe for banana, peanut butter and agave smoothies on an advertisement for agave syrup, and discovered you really don't need the agave, because it was sweet enough with the ripe bananas, it really didn't need more sugar in it. This smoothie is more like a milk shake, and I know its from the peanut butter, I absolutely love it...and it's a good way to get in some protein for breakfast.


Banana and Peanut Butter Smoothie
2 very ripe bananas
1 6oz container vanilla coconut milk yogurt
1 cup So Delicious Original Coconut Milk (or other non-dairy milk)
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
8-10 ice cubes

Directions:
Place everything in a blender and blend until smooth.

This post is featured on Slightly Indulgent Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds truly delectable, and I know what I'm having for breakfast tomorrow morning! Thank you for sharing the recipe!

    ReplyDelete