Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkin Pie Smoothie/Milkshake (whatever you want to call it)

Yum
I've seen quite a few recipes going around for pumpkin pie smoothies and milkshakes, so I thought I would try it out.  I did mine based on what I had in my fridge...an opened can of pumpkin and some coconut milk creamer.  So this is what you get...it definitely did taste like pumpkin pie in a glass, though.  :)


Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
1 cup canned pumpkin
3/4 cup So Delicious Coconut Creamer
1/2 cup So Delicious Coconut Milk
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
8-10 ice cubes

Directions
Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.  Makes 2 servings (or one really big one, if you're like me and don't share). :)

1 comment:

  1. Pumpkin pie in a glass sounds divine! I can't wait to try this! Thanks so much for sharing the recipe!

    ReplyDelete