Thursday, June 28, 2012

Cherry Berry Mango Smoothie

Yum
I love fruit and I love smoothies.  This week in our basket we got cherries, blueberries, and mangos (and a lot more)...so I thought I'd combine them in a smoothie.  I am not exaggerating when I say this is the best smoothie I've had in a long time, and I make smoothies all the time. 


My boys aren't huge smoothie drinkers, they'll take a sip and try it, but hardly ever have more...and I couldn't even get my little one away from my glass long enough this morning to take a picture...hence the picture of him drinking it.


Cherry Berry Mango Smoothie
1/2-3/4 cup apple juice (I used Simply Apple)
1/4 cup cherries (pitted, of course)
1/4 cup blueberries
1 mango, roughly chopped
4 ice cubes

Directions
Add ingredients together in a blender, and blend until smooth.  This makes own large smoothie for me (shared with my little one).

No comments:

Post a Comment