Thursday, April 28, 2011

Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos -- Review

Yum
So, I am inherently lazy.  If I don't have to make something totally from scratch, well, I won't.  I have a soy sauce substitute, but I do miss the days of just pulling out the soy sauce from the fridge to make my teriyaki sauce.  We know that my little one is okay with the soybean oils, but I haven't had the guts to reintroduce soy protein into his diet, and like I said, I've been lazy, so we haven't had any dishes lately that have required soy sauce, until last night. :)  I discovered Raw Organic Vegan Coconut Aminos and splurged and bought it, and I'm so happy I did.  It was expensive enough, we still won't have teriyaki that often, but it was so worth it, it is a better substitute than my homemade sauce.  The sauce itself definitely is not salty like soy saucy, but still have that deep, pungent taste (slightly different, but similar enough that in a teriyaki sauce you don't notice it).

Overall Rating: 10 out of 10. Even with the expensive price, it was worth it to be able to make my teriyaki for everyone in the family. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment