Thursday, October 18, 2012

Gluten Free Nutrition Info

Yum
First of all, thank you to all of you that voted for me for the Top Food Allergy Moms 2012...I am number 25! Thank you!



Now for the reason for this post...I have been working on this for months and finally have gotten it to the point that I feel that I can share with you. I created a new page that you can easily find and refer to when you want to find information on the most common flours, grains, nuts, etc that are used in gluten free baking.  I have the main information in a pdf file that you can easily print off and have for your own reference.  I've also shown how you determine if a protein is complete, and have a table showing how I calculated whether or not the proteins are complete.

I hope this page will be helpful for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment