Saturday, October 20, 2012

Weekly Menu (10/21/12-10/27/12)

Yum
This week in our half of the Bountiful Basket (I share with my brother) we got:
  • onions
  • tomatoes 
  • butternut squash
  • lettuce
  • kale
  • asian pears
  • bananas
  • pineapple
  • grapes 
      I also have acorn squash, bananas, celery, beets, and carrots to supplement the basket.


      This week for breakfast:
      For the Kids:
      For me: (I get up 2-3 hours before anyone in my house, hence why I have a separate breakfast)

      This week for school lunches: 
      • PB&J on Udi's bread or Schar crispbread with pepperoni and cheese
      • bananas, grapes, applesauce, or mandarin oranges
      • chips or crackers
      • milk
      This week for dinner:

      Sunday: We are going to my parent's house for dinner...I believe it will be grilled chicken, baked potatoes, salad, etc.

      Monday:
      • Sweet Pork (with black beans mixed in)
      • Basmati Rice or Quinoa (haven't decided)
      • corn tortillas for my family...my pork will just be over rice
      • green salad and carrot sticks
      • grapes
      Tuesday
      • tacos (leftovers for me)
      • green salad and carrot sticks
      • sliced asian pears 

      Wednesday:  
      Thursday:
      • crepes
      • ham and scrambled eggs
      • bananas
      Friday: Saturday:  We have a few halloween parties, including a chili cook off...we are bringing our own chili :)
      • Chili (I thicken it with a roux made with millet flour)
      • baked potatoes
      • salad

      No comments:

      Post a Comment