Saturday, January 25, 2014

Weekly Menu (1/26/14-2/1/14)

Yum
This week in our Bountiful Basket (which I share with my brother) we got:
  • lettuce
  • broccoli
  • cauliflower
  • poblano peppers
  • pears
  • Asian pear
  • oranges
  • brussel sprouts
  • bananas
  • potatoes
  • avocados
  • onions
We also got the Tropical Fruit Add-on Pack:
  • Pineapple
  • Coconut (I'm making turning mine into coconut milk and using it in my cooking throughout the week)
  • mint
  • ginger
  • limes
  • plaintain
  • oranges
  • strawberries
And we also got 5lb of organic heirloom tomatoes, what I don't eat straight up will be blanched and frozen.

The kids' breakfasts will consist of their choice of:
 and lunches will consist of:
  • Sandwiches (Peanut Butter and Jelly or Ham)
  • or Pizza Flatbreads (Schar crispbread topped with cheese and pepperoni)
  • or Crackers, veggies, and hummus
  • chips or crackers
  • fruit (usually apples or bananas)
  • milk
Sunday:
  • breakfast:  smoothie
  • lunch: leftovers
  • snack: celery and almond butter
  • dinner:
Monday:
Tuesday: 
Wednesday:
  • breakfast: smoothie
  • lunch: Leftovers
  • snack: banana and peanut butter
  • dinner:
    • Ham Steak
    • French Toast
    • Oranges and fried plaintains (if my plaintain is ripe enough) 
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday: 
  • breakfast:  smoothie
  • lunch: sandwiches
  • snack: apple slices and peanut butter
  • dinner: We are going to my Mother-in-law's, so I'm sure we'll have something fantastic there.

No comments:

Post a Comment