Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentine's Pizzas

Yum
I'm sorry, I haven't been posting much lately.  I've been busy at work, and tired when I get home, so we've been eating whatever happens to be easiest at the moment--thank goodness for Udi's bread, so we can eat plenty of sandwiches lately.  I'm also grateful that my boys will happily eat hot dogs without buns, because we've done that way to often lately, too.  But, at least on Valentine's day I made an effort for my little guys (and my husband, too) and we made heart shaped pizzas.  The pictures are below.  I used my pizza crust recipe and my friend's pizza sauce recipe.  Now my little ones are excited about making pizza in different shapes, so I'm pretty sure we'll have star, triangle, crescent, and square pizzas, but isn't that what makes homemade pizza fun?

Ha ha, can you guess which half is mine? I love my veggies. :) And my little one loves his with Daiya cheese, thank you Daiya for making decent vegan cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment