Monday, January 5, 2015

Top 10 recipes of 2014

Yum
Happy New Year, everyone!  I'm sorry I've been absent.  I think about the blog all the time, and honestly go to the blog all the time, while I'm cooking.  I really do use the recipes I share. :)  I thought I'd do a fun post to review the past year and share the top 10 recipes in terms of page views.


So here they are:

Number 10: Persimmon Muffins








Number 6: Corn-Free Dogs






 Number 3: Chocolate Chip Cookies




And the number 1 recipe on the site for 2014 was my Cinnamon Rolls!



This post was shared on Allergy Free WednesdayWaste Not Want Not Wednesday, and Gluten Free Friday.


7 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Gluten-Free Bloggers Working Together. I must say, YUM! I think the one that sounds the best to me is the bacon wrapped potato one. DELISH! Definitely bookmarking for later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognize many of these recipes from Gluten-Free Wednesdays and Pinterest :) -- not surprised they got top views {most especially those raspberry swirl buns -- so gorgeous!}

    ReplyDelete
  3. The creamy pesto zoodles have my eye! Would love to have you share it at Gluten Free Fridays link up! Its live now! Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely list! The corn dogs are calling my name :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of great recipes but that Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up at our Gluten Free Fridays Party! I have tweeted and pinned your entry to our Gluten Free Fridays board on Pinterest! :) I can't wait to see what you share next time!
    -Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. These all look soooo yummy! Thanks for sharing your recipes on Waste Not Want Not Wednesday, I'm featuring them this week :)

    ReplyDelete