Saturday, July 9, 2011

Weekly Menu (7/10/11-7/16/11)

Yum
Weekly Menu (7/10/11-7/16/11)
Breakfasts: Daily choices are typically between:

Lunches: Sandwiches, leftovers, and fresh fruits and veggies. :)

Dinners:

Sunday:
  • Cocktail Meatballs
  • Basmati Rice
  • Roasted Butternut Squash
  • Swiss Chard and Mushroom Saute'
  • Relish Tray (I always try to have fresh veggies cut up and ready to eat, this week we have carrots, celery, broccoli, cauliflower, and mushrooms)
Monday:
  • Chili Topped Potato Skins
  • Strawberries and pear slices
  • Relish Tray (I'm all about the fresh fruit and veggie, especially in the summer when I really don't want to cook). :)
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
  • Pulled Pork Sandwiches (I have some pulled pork in the freezer along with Udi's Hamburger Buns)
  • Strawberry Spinach Salad
  • Carrot Sticks

Thursday
  • Breakfast: Pancakes, Sausage and Eggs
  • Pineapple and Bananas
Friday
Saturday
  • We are headed to Lagoon for my hubbies work party, dinner is provided and its always hamburgers and hot dogs, my boys eat hot dogs without buns, so we have no issues there, but I thought I'd bring a few Udi's hamburger buns in case they are in the mood for hamburgers instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment