Hot Dog and Hamburger Buns
1. Prepare the Ruth's Gluten-free Bread dough as directed.
2. Make molds as follows
- Tear off a strip of foil about 15 inches long for hot dog buns and 8-12 inches long for hamburger buns.
- Fold in half the long way, so it's still 15 inches long, but now skinnier.
- Fold in half 2 more times, or until it's about 1-1 1/2" tall.
- Bring the ends of the foil strip together, tucking one end into the folds of the other end.
- Shape the mold into an oblong shape (or circle for hamburger buns) and place on a greased cookie sheet. Repeat. (I made 4 hamburger buns and 4 hot dog buns with this recipe, but my hot dog buns were a little big, so you could probably get even more out of this).
4. Spoon dough into the molds, and smooth out with a wet spatula or spoon.
6. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
7. Cook buns for 25-30 minutes, covering after the first 10 minutes of cooking.
8. Remove the buns from the oven and cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
9. Remove the buns from the molds and cool completely.
10. Slice each bun in half and insert a piece of waxed paper between the slices.
11. Store buns in freezer until needed (they should last at least 3-4 months in freezer).