Saturday, December 22, 2012

Weekly Menu (12/23/12-12/29/12)

Yum

This week in our half of the Bountiful Basket (I share with my brother) we got:
  • red pears
  • Asian pears
  • oranges
  • avocado
  • eggplant
  • zucchini
  • red potatoes
  • parsley
  • onions
I also have:
  • lettuce
  • potatoes
  • bell peppers
  • yellow squash
  • apples 
  • tomatoes
  • onions
  • garlic
  • clementines
  • acorn squash
  • broccoli
  • carrots
  • green beans
  • radishes
  • raspberries
  • strawberries
  • blueberries

This week for breakfast:


We're going to have a special breakfast for Christmas...I just haven't figured out what to make yet, maybe apple fritters.

For the Kids:
For me: (I get up 2-3 hours before anyone in my house, hence why I have a separate breakfast)

This week for lunches:
  • PB&J on Udi's bread
  • Schar crispbread with pepperoni and cheese
  • Glutino Pretzels with Peanut Butter
  • Tomato soup with Grilled Cheese
  • Hot Dogs
  • Ham Sandwiches
  • and leftovers :)
This week for dinner:
Sunday:  
  • Baked Ham
  • Roasted Red Potatoes
  • Ratatouille
  • Udi's Dinner Rolls (just got some to try out)
  • Green salad (with cherry tomatoes, radishes, etc)
Monday: Happy Christmas Eve!
  • Pork Tamales
  • Chili Beans 
  • Rice
  • Salad
  • carrots and almond butter
  • sliced oranges

Tuesday: Merry Christmas! We'll be at my parents for Christmas dinner:

  • Turkey and Ham
  • Baked Potatoes
  • Relish Tray, fruit, etc.
  • I'm bringing the dessert: Pumpkin Bars and Brownies

Wednesday:
Thursday: 
  • French Toast
  • hashbrowns
  • bacon
  • clementines
Friday:
Saturday: 

  • Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese
  • sliced pears
  • green salad

No comments:

Post a Comment