Saturday, December 15, 2012

Weekly Menu (12/16/12-12/22/12)

Yum
This week in our half of the Bountiful Basket (I share with my brother) we got:
  • lettuce
  • cauliflower
  • red potatoes
  • bell peppers
  • spinach
  • yellow squash
  • lemons
  • granny smith apples 
  • grapes
  • bananas
  • pineapple
We also got the Hostess Pack, which included:
  • cherry tomatoes
  • onions
  • granny smith apples
  • potatoes
  • parsnips
  • carrots
  • green beans
  • radishes
  • lettuce

This week for breakfast:
For the Kids:
For me: (I get up 2-3 hours before anyone in my house, hence why I have a separate breakfast)

This week for school lunches:
  • PB&J on Udi's bread, Schar crispbread with pepperoni and cheese, or Glutino Pretzels with Peanut Butter
  • fresh fruit (grapes and bananas)
  • carrots
  • chips or crackers
  • milk
This week for dinner:
Sunday:  

  • Roast Chicken with parsnips, carrots, and red potatoes 
  • Green salad (with cherry tomatoes, radishes, etc)
  • Apple Crisp

Monday:

Tuesday:
  • Tacos (taco salad for me)
  • pineapple
  • carrots with almond butter

Wednesday:
  • Spaghetti
  • roasted cauliflower and green beans
  • green salad
Thursday: 
  • one-eyed sandwiches
  • hashbrowns
  • bacon
  • pineapple
Friday:
Saturday: I think we'll be at my Mother-in-laws...if not we'll just have grilled cheese and tomato soup. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment