Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Gluten-free Teriyaki Marinade

Yum
I love teriyaki...chicken, salmon, beef, broccoli, anyway you have it, I like it.  So...here is my gluten-free version:

Gluten-free Teriyaki Marinade/Sauce

1/2 C gluten-free soy sauce (I use Coconut Aminos, if you can have soy, San-J Organic Tamari gluten free soy sauce is fantastic)
1/4 C vegetable oil
1 tsp ground ginger
2 tsp mustard
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbsp brown sugar
1 lb meat (I used chicken this time)

Directions
Blend the soy sauce, oil, ginger, mustard, garlic and brown sugar together in a blender.

Put meat (I cut my chicken and beef into strips) in a large ziploc bag, cover with marinade (reserving a few tablespoons), and place in fridge.

For chicken or beef marinate 6-8 hours, for salmon marinate 2-3 hours.

Broil or grill for 8-10 minutes, basting every few minutes.

(I'm sorry, I forgot to take a picture, before we consumed it all...it really is that good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment