Monday, September 20, 2010

kinnikinnick S'moreables -- Review

Yum
So, this weekend I went to Gluten Free Foods in Layton this weekend.  They were having their 1 year anniversary, so they had cake (gluten-free, dairy-free), samples from area bakeries, and a clown that did face painting and animal balloons.  It's a small store, and a could probably find most of the items here in the valley, but it was nice to see what options I have.  Because of that trip, I do have a few reviews.  This one is for the S'moreables, I love graham crackers--plain, dipped in milk, or covered in icing, or about any other way I can think of, so I really wanted to try these.  I love them, you can taste the molasses in them...so if you're not a molasses fan, you may not like them.  They have a bit of that chalky texture, but it didn't stop me from eating them.  But my boys took one bite and they were done, so I think it takes getting used to for kids.  I'm sure if I made smores or put frosting on them they would eat them, so I'm not too worried.



Rating: 8 out of 10 They were really yummy, but they do have that chalky texture to them, and my boys aren't totally on board with them yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment