Thursday, September 9, 2010

Potato Chip Chicken

Yum
This chicken is addictive...just like Lay's Potato Chips. :)

Potato Chip Chicken Strips
1  to 1 1/2 pounds whole boneless, skinless chicken breast
5 - 6 ounces potato chips or tortilla chips
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 egg

Instructions

1. Heat the oven to 400 degrees. Cut the chicken into strips or bite-size pieces.

2. Fill a large ziplock bag with the potato chips and pepper. Seal the bag, then crush the chips with the back of a wooden spoon or a rolling pin. In medium bowl, beat the egg. Dip the chicken pieces into the egg mixture, then put them in the bag and shake gently to coat.

3. Place the chicken pieces on a greased cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes, flipping once.

2 comments:

  1. I am digging through all your recipes and finding so much :) I can't wait to try this with TOFU :) Cindy from vegetarianmamma.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad your enjoying my recipes (I've been enjoying yours, too!). I bet this would be delicious with Tofu.

      Delete