Saturday, May 28, 2011

Weekly Menu (5/29/11-6/4/11)

Yum

Weekly Menu (5/29/11-6/4/11) 

Next week (6/5/11-6/11/11) my hubby and I will be in Boston and our little ones will be staying with my mom.  So, this week we are trying to empty out our fridge of all perishables, hopefully that happens. :)

Here's the week's plan for meals:

Weekly Menu (5/22/11-5/28/11)
Breakfasts: Daily choices are typically between:


Lunches: I'll be eating my way through all the leftovers and fruits and veggies we have in the fridge.

Dinners:

Sunday:


Monday:
  • Mushroom (at least for me) Bacon Burgers with homemade buns
  • Onion Rings
  • Strawberries

Tuesday:
Wednesday

Thursday
  • French Toast
  • Hashbrowns
  • Apple Slices
Friday
  • Pizza
  • Green Salad and Carrot Sticks
  • Apple Slices (if there are any left)
Saturday
  • Leftovers, if there are any. If not, sandwiches
  • Chips
  • Mandarin Oranges

No comments:

Post a Comment