Weekly Menu (5/8/11-5/14/11)
Breakfasts: Daily choices are typically between:
- Cereal (Cinnamon Chex, Multigrain Puffins, etc.)
- Muffins (I always have my banana chip, pumpkin chip, and Udi's blueberry, lemon, and double chocolate ones in the freezer)
- Fresh Fruit and/or Smoothies
- One-Eyed Sandwiches (basically, fried egg and toast in one, my older son's absolute favorite breakfast)
Lunches: Since, it's just me I have to worry about, it's typically leftovers, with fresh fruit and veggies from my bountiful basket.
- We are going to my Mom's for dinner, the plan is chicken, potatoes, salad, and fresh fruit
- I'm bringing brownies and Coconut Milk Ice Cream for dessert.
- Oven-Roasted Chicken
- Roasted Red Potatoes, Carrots, and Jicama (because it came in our basket)
- Dinner at our neighbors...not sure what the menu is yet..ahhh!!! Obviously trying not to panic, I'm sure I'll know by tomorrow...I have offered to bring food, so I'll add that once I know.
- UPDATE 5/8/11: Our dinner with the neighbors has been postponed, so everything will shift up a day, so Wednesday's dinner will be tonight.
- Chicken and Green Chili Gorditas
- Green Salad
- Fillings for Crepes: Peanut Butter, Jelly, Strawberries, Bananas, Scrambled Egg, Ham, Chicken Salad
- New Thursday meal: Pork Tamales (yes, from the Tamale man), salad, nachos
- Fish and Chips (I'm going to try to make this, if it's a hit, I'll post the recipe)
- Green Beans
- Hamburgers (with Udi's Buns!)
- Roasted Red Potatoes (we have a ton of these right now)