Saturday, May 7, 2011

Weekly Menu (5/8/11-5/14/11)

Yum
Here's next week's plan for meals:

Weekly Menu (5/8/11-5/14/11)
Breakfasts: Daily choices are typically between:

Lunches: Since, it's just me I have to worry about, it's typically leftovers, with fresh fruit and veggies from my bountiful basket.

Dinners:
Sunday:
  • We are going to my Mom's for dinner, the plan is chicken, potatoes, salad, and fresh fruit
  •  I'm bringing brownies and Coconut Milk Ice Cream for dessert.
Monday:
Tuesday:
  • Dinner at our neighbors...not sure what the menu is yet..ahhh!!! Obviously trying not to panic, I'm sure I'll know by tomorrow...I have offered to bring food, so I'll add that once I know. 
  • UPDATE 5/8/11: Our dinner with the neighbors has been postponed, so everything will shift up a day, so Wednesday's dinner will be tonight.
Wednesday
Thursday
  •  Crepes
  • Fillings for Crepes: Peanut Butter, Jelly, Strawberries, Bananas, Scrambled Egg, Ham, Chicken Salad
  • Salad
  • New Thursday meal: Pork Tamales (yes, from the Tamale man), salad, nachos
Friday
  • Fish and Chips  (I'm going to try to make this, if it's a hit, I'll post the recipe)
  • Green Beans
  • Pineapple
Saturday
  • Hamburgers (with Udi's Buns!)
  • Roasted Red Potatoes (we have a ton of these right now)
  • Pineapple
  • Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment